Thursday, September 2, 2010

I've Moved! (My Blog that Is)

Hi Friends!

I just wanted to let you know that I am rerouting my blog to:


On the right side of the page you will notice category titles. I've tried to categorize my posts as:

1. Living:

As I live 3,000 miles away from those I love the most, here I will update you on life. I have a deep passion for simplicity, so I'll share the highlights like NYC, Yacht Fundraisers, and White House Tours here. You'll probably hear much about baking and reflecting as it consumes much of my living as well. Here I will express how Life Is. I will continue try living as it is.

2. Baking:

These are a few of the recipes that I get to enjoy testing in any free time I have. While these are mostly recipes there is much living and reflecting expressed in each of these posts. Hope you enjoy the story, picture, and expression of food here as much as if I were sharing a table with you enjoying it hot from the oven.

3. Reflecting:

I am a thinker. Sometimes I just wish I could sit across from C.S. Lewis over a cup of coffee or glass of wine and ponder the workings of life, the magnitude of grace, and get lost in imagining heaven. While I am quite the dreamer, I am committed to living life as it really is. Every moment. One wise man, Charles Swindoll, put it this way: "God's wisdom equips us to handle life as it really is." Oh, how I depend on Him. But look for my many reflections on life here :)

I hope to keep you updated on living, baking, and (of course) reflecting.

Love,
Emily

No comments:

Post a Comment